Thursday 9 November 2017


09 / 11 / 2017

PREPARATORY EXAM NOV 2017   

YCMOU Nashik office has resolved our problem of CENTER ADDRESS.

All students are requested to download their HALL TICKETS.  
Use the web link 


http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/PreparatoryHallTickets.aspx

Just enter your 16 Digit P.R.N. and down load your HALL TICKET. 

EXAM CENTER address must be in JOGESHWARI or NEARBY JOGESHWARI.


Please attend your exam as per the DATE and TIME SLOT  allotted to  you.

DO YOUR BEST IN THE EXAM.


6 comments:

  1. I have missed my exam.. any chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed my preparatory exam ... any chance to sit for the exam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to get my v mark sheet result of 2017how can I get

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot my prn no. What should i do ...i want my marksheet result of 2017..

    ReplyDelete
  5. For B.Ed. admission Pune University
    requires the marklist of PREPARATORY
    Exam entered.Help me for this to get my
    admission confirmed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have uploaded my certificate of passing the PREPARATORY with 43p.c.

    ReplyDelete